Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Text harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Text harassment Empty Text harassment Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 pm

ctrinidad26

Arresto Menor

Hello. I have been texted by a certain BPO company (which I will not name for anonimity) everyday for the past few months and I mean EVERYDAY. They are asking me to come to their office for a job I didn't apply for. Sometimes, they even ask if I was on my way. They also said that I have a scheduled interview when I didn't even agree to come. I replied a few times and told them to stop texting me and take me off their message list since I already have a job but up to this day I'm still receiving their texts. Can I sue them for harassment because it has been really annoying and their texts are spam in nature.

2Text harassment Empty harassment of wife Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:20 am

ferdinand.131

Arresto Menor

hello. im working here abroad in the midfdle east. my problem is about my wife, who keeps on harassing me. it all started when she suspecting me of having an affair here at work. i dispelled the rumor and when i went home for a vacation last december, it was all thresh out. before i came back here , she even promised that she will stop harassing me. she even said that she believed me that i dont have an affair with anybody. and now she started harassing me again. what can i do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum