Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment through text

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment through text Empty harassment through text Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 pm

AikaruJ

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I just want to ask what should I do if the mother of my girlfriend keeps on texting me. She is insisting that I should return the things that me and my girlfriend bought for our supposed apartment.

I want to return those thing to their house but my girlfriend insisted that I keep them since we both have a share in purchasing those.

I also read a text in my inbox,(since my gf used my phone to text her mom) that my girlfriend's mom is threathening her that she would go to my girlfriend's work and tell the company to remove my gf from work.

P.S. my gf have a daughter. And my gf's mom is accusing me of getting/using my girlfriend's money for my own personal needs.

2harassment through text Empty Re: harassment through text Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:34 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Family problem then let ur gf solve it

3harassment through text Empty Re: harassment through text Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:12 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Unless her parents had a say with the purchase of the things inside your apartment, private transactions between you and your GF yung nangyari and it does not involve her parents in any way. I assume that you guys are beyond or at least at the age of majority (18 years old or older) na, right?

Unless her parents are heavily involved in her employment, I also see no cogent reason as to how they can affect your GF's employment in a company. Depending upon the employer's policies, parental intervention has no bearing for a company to either terminate or suspend someone's employment. Nor does such parental action have any legal basis, either, since the Labor Code is silent as to any parental factors in anyone's employment.

Try your best to smooth things out with your GF's parents. Do your best to show ample proof that you are providing for her and her daughter. Show that you also have plans for her in the future, so that her parents' doubts and suspicions can somehow be appeased.

Good luck. I hope things get better on your end.

4harassment through text Empty Re: harassment through text Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:28 am

AikaruJ

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much po for the replies..

5harassment through text Empty Re: harassment through text Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:30 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum