Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emails as evidence

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emails as evidence Empty Emails as evidence Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Confusedfo

Arresto Menor

Good day po,
I would like to seek your help about the civil case filed by husband against his ex girlfriend. To give a background :
My Husband is a foreigner and had invested almost 2 Million pesos for a loaning business by his ex. The ex girlfriend is a teacher and the people who loaned the money was her colleagues. Most of them borrowed 200 thousand each and some was lower on that Amount. All loans had a contract good for one year, and since mu husband was a foreigner the ex girlfriend told him that it cannot be under his name. So they had it under her name but most of the teachers who borrowed the money knows that the money was from him. My husband and his ex girlfriend had an agreement to deposit the collected money every month which what she did on early months. By the way,He invested a big amount because they will get married soon however he got a. Sickness and told the ex to have the wedding off. Because of this the ex girlfriend the ex girlfriend started to stop depositing the money and have it owned by her. We tried to recover it however she refused. Her family and her said and stand that the money belongs to her since all contracts was under her name.
We had filed a Civil case, my husband had all the proof that the money for this loaning business was from him including passbook, bank statement and emails. No sexual contact between them.

Most trach

My question is,

A.)All emails considered as a proof of evidence?

B.) is it possible that we can file a criminal case against them?

C. We had a hard time to have a lawyer taking his case and now seems that that lawyer don't want to continue it, why? Is it hard po ba to win a case like this?

D. Is it hard to recover the money from them?

Thank you so much and we will really appreciate your help. God bless.

2Emails as evidence Empty Re: Emails as evidence Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:24 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

A.)All emails considered as a proof of evidence?

Emails can be evidence against your husband's ex-girlfriend.

B.) is it possible that we can file a criminal case against them?

It is very hard to sustain a criminal case against the ex-girlfriend unless you have strong evidence against her like signed documents/agreements between your husband and the ex-girlfriend, etc.

C. We had a hard time to have a lawyer taking his case and now seems that that lawyer don't want to continue it, why? Is it hard po ba to win a case like this?

Yes.

D. Is it hard to recover the money from them?

It depends on the evidence you have against the ex-girlfriend, for example, the contents of the email, admissions, etc.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Emails as evidence Empty Re: Emails as evidence Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Confusedfo

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty Katrina, thank you po so much for your reply. May I know pp why it is hard to win a case like this?
They don't have a contract between themselves but my husband had all the proof that this is his money and want to recover it. Again thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum