Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Properties/ inheritance and last will

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Properties/ inheritance and last will Empty Properties/ inheritance and last will Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:01 am

Wisherz

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I need your legal advice about my father. I have found out that my dad have another family. But we are the legal family. What happen if my dad is mamatay and he will put in his last will na lahat ng pag aari nya ma pupunta sa mistress nya including his pension and etc? Pwedi mangyari yon? Kahit na married dad ko sa mom ko pero sa last will nya na ma pupunta ang lahat lahat sa kabit nya? Is it possible? Ano ang dapat na gawin. Please help Thank you

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope sa phils we have yung compulsary heirs law. Only way na wala kayong makuha sa pag aari ng father nyo is if ni disinherit kayo. These are the possible causes of disinheritance

1] When a child or descendant has been found guilty of an attempt against the life of the testator, his or her own spouse, descendants or ascendants;

[2] When a child or descendant has accused the testator of a crime for which the law prescribes imprisonment for six years or more, if the accusation groundless;

[3] When a child or descendant has been convicted of adultery or concubinage with the spouse of the testator;

[4] When a child or descendant by fraud, violence, intimidation or undue influence causes the testator to make a will or to change one already made;

[5] A refusal without justifiable cause to support the parent or ascendant who disinherits such child or descendant;

[6] Maltreatment of the testator by word or deed, by the child or descendant;

[7] When a child or descendant leads a dishonorable or disgraceful life;

[8] Conviction of a crime with the penalty of civil interdiction.

Wisherz

Arresto Menor

SO anong mangyayari sa last will and testament ng dad ko na ibibigay nya ang lahat lahat sa kabit nya?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

because of compulsory heirs law, hindi lahat ng pag aari ng tatay mo ay pwede nyang ipamana sa hindi complusary heir. so yung will nya ay hindi masusunod ng buo. pero ibibigay sa kabit nya lahat ng pwedeng ibigay.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Compulsory heir ka, pati ang mother mo, kaya kailangan muna i-satisfy yung shares ninyo bago ang iba pa. Sa madaling sabi, kayo dapat muna ang uunahin bigyan. Try mo to basahin, sana lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/wills-succession-inheritance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]