Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sick Filipino wife abondon by American husband

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

apriljanet

Arresto Menor

I'm married to american citizen 2009, we agreed verbally to break up our marriage in 2014, 2014 I asked him to divorce me as he is womanizer and I cant take it anymore, he promise he will give me divorce and I was waiting for it but nothings happen until now, last 2014 he tried to do it, I have a lawyer call me about this but after that it become quite, I believe he didn't continue the process, so I decided to step up last November 2016, since he converted into Muslim 2010 in Dubai because that's where he work, and in Muslim law the woman cannot file for divorce, and I have to convert to Muslim also to match with him, so now I pay all the expenses for him to file a divorce for me, because in Muslim law divorce is allowed but only a husband can file for petition, at first he was cooperative, but later on he become quite.

I'm tired of his style, before he attempt to file an annulment for me but he didn't continue it, now he attempt to do it again under my expense but he didn't continue it, this is not good.

Now, I wanted to know what is my option , we have house and lot under the financing company, we bought sign for it when we acquire it, but  I been paying for it alone for 2 years now, can I make him pay for it, since he is not going to give me my freedom so maybe I will just go for what  the legal rights I can get.

I have evidence about his womanizer, but he doesn't live here in the Philippines, is it possible that I can file a concubinage case for him even he doesn't live here in the Philippines?

I have illness too that has no cure and it affect my employment even I have master's degree education, still my condition affects my employment, I can only work online because it doesn't need physical exam which what I'm doing right now as a source of income.
Can I asked for support or even just to help me pay for the house and lot dept that we bought acquire and signed?

The questions are;

1. What are my options?

2. Can I file for abandonment perhaps?

3. Is it possible that I can file a concubinage case for him even he doesn't live here in the Philippines?

4. Can I asked for support or even just to help me pay for the house and lot dept that we bought acquire and signed?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

The questions are;

1. What are my options?

Only abandonment case can set you free.

2. Can I file for abandonment perhaps?

Yes you can file for an abandonment.

3. Is it possible that I can file a concubinage case for him even he doesn't live here in the Philippines?

No! not possible if he's out of the country and concubinage is not easy to prove unless you're there to caught him in the act living with someone.

4. Can I asked for support or even just to help me pay for the house and lot dept that we bought acquire and signed?[/quote]

Not even, as he is not under Philippines jurisdictions.

Sorry!

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

AWV wrote: 4. Can I asked for support or even just to help me pay for the house and lot dept that we bought acquire and signed?

Not even, as he is not under Philippines jurisdictions.
But PERHAPS that ADD an opportunity for you.  
What does the contract say?
Can you sell it without he sign?

WAIT until after the abandonment case (or legal separation) is done anyway, but after that you can perhaps sell the house and KEEP ALL money, depending of what the contract say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum