Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Salaries and 13th Month Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid Salaries and 13th Month Pay Empty Unpaid Salaries and 13th Month Pay Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:20 pm

esquilla13

Arresto Menor

Good day po, I would like to ask on what can we do about our employer. Since July pa kami hindi nakakasahod. And until now yung 13th month pay namin hindi pa rin nabibigay. The problem is wala kaming contract na napirmahan sa company. Pero may mga certificate of appearances kami and per diem liquidation receipts kung saan kami palagi na dedeploy so we can somehow prove na nag ttrabaho kami para dun. Ano po ang pwede namin gawin in-case na hindi kami mabayaran ng sahod namin before mag Christmas?

2Unpaid Salaries and 13th Month Pay Empty Re: Unpaid Salaries and 13th Month Pay Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:03 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

since july pa kayo hindi nakakasahod but you are still working there? yung 13th month you have to wait till after the 24th to complain. but more importantly salary for the last 5 months dapat magcomplain na kayo. also if ganun na katagal malamang d na talaga kayo mabayaran. may i ask why kayo nag titiyaga jan?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum