Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mother's Name on BC is Incorrect

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mother's Name on BC is Incorrect Empty Mother's Name on BC is Incorrect Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 am

ashleyxcii

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My mother's name on her BC is Maria Anna (last name) but when my grandmother enrolled her in school she placed Anna Marie (last name) instead. My mother used this name in school, on my BC, and until she and my father got annulled. I guess she had trouble with the annulment so after which she started using her real name on all legal documents. The problem now is my BC, whenever I need to present the documents of my parents I need to submit my mom's BC together with a affidavit stating that Anna Marie and Maria Anna is one and the same. I was wondering if there is a way to correct my BC?

Thanks!
Ashley

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum