Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTORNEY I NEED HELP!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Empty ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:34 pm

cancerousvirgo

Arresto Menor

I shoplifted but wasn't caught. But they saw my face in the CCTV and my friend told me that the guard asked her about the friend who had glasses aka me.

What happens next? Will they pursue me? Will they forget about it? How many months for them to forget the theft?

I stole 2 ballpens. But was caught in the CCTV. They would have caught me if I hadnt went inside my friend's car. How long will they forget about this incident? Pls help me im terrified and nervous. I'm underage.
Can I still enter the mall safely without being noticed?

2ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Empty Re: ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:08 am

belle0929

Arresto Menor

Um...I think it would be better if you'll just avoid that mall. If you're underage, talk to your guardians, I'm sure they'll help you find a solution for your problem. If this mall you're referring to are the big ones like SM or Robinsons Mall, I don't think they would waste their resources just to find a kid who stole two pens, but if someone informed them of your name, since they caught you on camera, there's a probability that they keep a record of incidences like these, and they might already have you on record.

If what you did is really bothering you, I strongly suggest you tell your mom/dad about this, it'll be way better that the news will come from you and not from someone else. Ta!

3ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Empty Re: ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:32 pm

cancerousvirgo

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advice. I didn't mean to shoplift it. But how many days/months/weeks will they forget about the incident? Do you think they'd describe my features to the guard? What happens if they saw me inside the mall?

Can they still use that excuse to get me?

4ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Empty Re: ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:29 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

They cannot press charges because its a minimal shoplifting and you are underage. No company will bother to do that because it will cost them more to sue you! But if you stole mobiles or anything expensive they will chase after you.

cancerousvirgo wrote:Thank you for the advice. I didn't mean to shoplift it. But how many days/months/weeks will they forget about the incident? Do you think they'd describe my features to the guard? What happens if they saw me inside the mall?

Can they still use that excuse to get me?

5ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Empty Re: ATTORNEY I NEED HELP! Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:30 pm

cancerousvirgo

Arresto Menor

Thank you po so much 😭. I wont ever do it again. Thank you po. I learned my lesson from it 😂.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum