Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agrarian Retention Rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Agrarian Retention Rights Empty Agrarian Retention Rights Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:09 pm

markmendoza

Arresto Menor

Ano po sinasabi ng batas tungkol sa retention rights ng landholder in layman's terms. There's an inherited a land(2 hectares) and now owned by my mother, my father is already deceased and the land has tenants. Ano ang mangyayari sa tenant kapag inapply namin ung retention rights namin?

2Agrarian Retention Rights Empty Re: Agrarian Retention Rights Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. There are different types.
1/ Some demand the OWN family USE the land to KEEP the USING right. This is a common form, which many SEE as owning the land, but in law point of view it's only an USING right for land owned by the GOVERNMENT, but in some cases this using right can be sold.

2/ Is it TITLED?
Then you own the LAND.
You can lose it though, if the property tax isn't paid long time.

3/ Some types can be TRANSFORMED from using right to owning =Titled, if the demands are fullfiled. (For instance one type demand using it and paying property tax at least 10 years.)

Concerning your tennants, it depends of what the contract/deal say. If it's questioned, and you can't reach an agreement with the tennants, then bring it up with the Barangay Captain.

My Tagalog is bad. I hope that answered all you wonder.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum