Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motorist Amicable Settlement Agreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motorist Amicable Settlement Agreement Empty Motorist Amicable Settlement Agreement Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:02 am

teng106

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Inquire lang po ako regarding car accidents and settlements through company insurance.

I got into an accident today in NLEX, it was a side sweep and it was investigated by the first respondents as SOP ng Traffic Management & Security Department ng Tollways Management Corporation and a Motorist Amicable Settlement Agreement was drafted, signed by both drivers and 2 witnesses one from each affected vehicles. In the agreement it was written and noted that they will settle all expenses for repair including car rental needs while nrerepair ang sskyan and the towing expenses through their company insurance. The driver was issued a ticket and I was informed that until I cleared them of liability should then the driver get his license.

I'm just worried and I want to know if this settlement document already suffice to make my claims sa insurance nila even without the insurance representative presence at that time. The Traffic Management & Security Department ng Tollways Management Corporation said that their report already suffice as document for insurance claims and serves as the official report instead of a police report since honor naman daw sila ng mga insurances. Ang sabi nila aabot lang daw sa police kapag hindi nkpgagree both parties so demands etc and usually yung report naman nila gngamit. I forgot to check as well if may valid license yung driver but I captured yung OR CR ng company vehicle nila
And outdated naman. Wla rin sila plate yet but I didnt raise this anymore since sabi naman nila
Iccover lahat ng damage, hence the settlement agreement.

Since hindi na safe to drive my car, pna tow namin up to the nearest toll going home and kami pa ngshoulder ng costs with their assurance na rereimburse naman daw ng insurance. Next worry ko is 3 days pa daw mrerelease yng official report, which is needed to file insurance claim. I also need to secure ung estimate ng repair. But I also need to report to work na, kaya kasama sa settlement agreement na icover nila ang rental ko while being repaired.
My question is:
1. Is this document valid as an official report to claim the agreement? Do we still need to file police report?
2. Ngshell out nko ng pangtow. Now I have to spend again on the car rental, ano assurance ko iccover nga nila yon?
3. What if their insurance will not cover the agreement we had, what's the next step? Court case filling?
4. If court case filing, is this document valid or do we still need a police report?
5. Sino ba hahabulin ko ung company or yng driver who was on his line of duty driving their company car? Naawa din kase ako sa driver dahil talagang hingi sya pasensya at puyat na daw kase hindi nya ko nakita. E kung sya hahabulin ko e mukhang di nmn nya kaya.

Please advise,
Thanks,

teng106

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Update lang po. Yung nakabunggo sakin na driver ng company ang sabi sakin hindi daw ccover ng insurance nila yung rental and even yung towing. Ano po ba ggwin ko nito?E ngkapirmahan na sa settlement iccover nila tapos 3 months daw usually processing ng insurance nila which means 3 months ako wala sasakyan. Iniisip ko na mgfile ng kaso. Ano po ba maganda gawin?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum