Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I remit the SSS maternity benefit of my employee even if she has not submitted the MAT 2 form

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JoyJoyJoy

Arresto Menor

Help , I'm an employer . I wnat to know if I should give the full SSS benefit of my employee even if she has not complied with the requirements. She still needs to submit her mat 2.

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Di ba yung sa SSS maternity benefit ay dapat po ay inaadvance ng employer sa employee? So ibig nyo po bang sabihin e hindi nyo po inadvance sa kanya yung benefit nya?

JoyJoyJoy

Arresto Menor

nabigay ko na ... worried ako kasi di naman nya inaayos yung forms nya .. paano na yun?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

binigay mo bago nya ni complete yung forms? ang biggest problem mo is if i-disapprove ng SSS yung claim nya. you are only supposed it advance it one month after you submitted claims sa SSS

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

i think 10 years naman ang binibigay ng SSS para makapag submit ng MAT-2 yung employee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum