Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract regarding ND

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract regarding ND Empty Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:08 pm

bae22

Arresto Menor

Hi, I have a question. I signed a contract with 15% night differential then I was informed that I will be transferred in the morning shift I bargained that I will comply only if the 15% ND will not be removed so my boss agreed verbally. But when I was transferred I was not receiving those pays anymore they keep on delaying the results with "the person that will handle your concern is not available" "we'll get back to you on that". I agreed with the change of schedule around last week of June or first week of July 2016 and until now I don't have any answers yet.

2Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:09 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately unless you canprove that your boss agreed wala kang magagawa. meron ka bang communication (email, text) regarding that matter? or maybe a witness?

3Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Your boss might not be in a position to allow that increase or you may have to wait for the next round of salary increases to receive it.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 pm

bae22

Arresto Menor

Yes my witness po I have been coordinating with HR kaso pti sila walang mabigay na clear na sagot plgi lng cnsabi na ng send na kmi ng request ng aantay lng din kmi ng sagot pro it was last June or July pa almost 5 months na. Feeling ko sinasbi lng nila un pra hndi ko sila kulitin.

5Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:38 pm

bae22

Arresto Menor

There was another trainee na kkapasok lng and sa contract nya meron ding 15% na ND and pinag kaiba lng kinausap xa agad ng HR and kli-near na wla xang ND khit na nkalagay sa contract nya na merong ND. Ano po ba ung ggawin ko kausapin ult ung HR about dun?

6Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:08 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you have to realize even though nakasulat sa contract mo na may night differential, if hindi ka magtrabaho ng night time wala kang extra na matatanggap. probably yun ang ni discuss dun sa trainee

7Contract regarding ND Empty Re: Contract regarding ND Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:49 pm

bae22

Arresto Menor

I see. Yun din nga po ung sbi ko dun sa trainee pro ung sa case ko iba nmn kc cla ung nki usap na ilagay ako sa morning shift. Sbi ko pno ung ND ko mwwla un pg lumipat ako ng morning tpos sbi ng boss ko cge gwan ntin ng paraan kausapin nya dw ung OM nmin na wg tanggalin ung ND ko. After 2 days tinawagan ako pumasok na dw ako ng morning kc okay na ung agreement nmin and for probation na ako nun so ung another contract na pinirmahan ko meron pa din ND

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum