Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lot pawn to my cousin transfer to me, owner died already. heirs are grand children.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ken99

Arresto Menor

house and lot pawn to my cousin and it was transferred to me the owner died already. how to transfer the pawn house and lot to me when the owner died already and the heirs wants to sale the house and lot to me.

ken99

Arresto Menor

the heirs are grandchildren all are adult wants to sale the house thats was pawn to my cousin from the owner and he died already before it was transferred to me.

ken99

Arresto Menor

deed of sale with the right to repurchase that was the contract made by my cousin to the owner, it was transferred to me before he died. and the heirs are the grand children, they want to sale the house to me, what shall i do?

ken99

Arresto Menor

please help me what shall i do. i really dont know ow to start with this problem.

attyLLL

ken, sorry. i'm not sure i understand. is there a title covering the property?

what documents are there to show that the property was mortgaged and how was it transferred to you?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

ken99

Arresto Menor

the land title was name under the owner who happens to be died already he pawn the said house to my cousin, and my cousin transferred it to me, means the contract made by an attorney, deed of sale and repurchase. and then i get the contract made by my cousin and the owner of the house and lot, beacuse i really like the house and i don't want to rent a house instead. so the lolo has one daughter and died also, the heirs is the grandchildren they wanted to sell the house to me. what shall i do please me really appreciated.thank you very much

attyLLL

ken, the problem here is that there appears to be no clear transfer of the property by the registered owner to you, at least not proper as required by law. i take it that the title is still in the name of the deceased owner?

if the owner intended that the property to be used as payment, there should have been a deed of sale executed by him. if none, then it was not proper that your cousin will take the house as payment. what he could do was to foreclose the mortgage and have the property auctioned.

so you are in possession of the property? who has the title?

8lot pawn to my cousin transfer to me, owner died already. heirs are grand children. Empty title handled by my father Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 pm

ken99

Arresto Menor

attorney the land title and declaration of tax was in my father care because he also buy the other portion of the land, meaning it is one big house and 365sq mtr land, some portion of the lot was sell to my father by the deceased owner before he died. now the heirs of the deceased is the grandchildren, they want to sell the house to me which was pawn to my cousin 10years ago. do they have the right to sell the house they only are heirs. what shall i do?

attyLLL

ok, let us clarify.

you are in possession of the house?

are you claiming you are already the owner of the house?

or you acknowledge that you are not the owner but you want to be?

you're asking whether the grandchildren have the authority to sell the property?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum