Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please good advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please good advice Empty please good advice Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 pm

kurtmalimban

Arresto Menor

Good day I have a problem about my land title that my mother pawned. She pawn the land only this august for 150 k and now. The problem is we found out that the agent who help her to pawn the land title did something that is not acceptable at all. After a month she paid the 150 k to utter the land title without permission from my mom and also my mom don't have any idea about this matter. In addition to this issue and the biggest thing the agent did is she pawn my land title for 250 k and she forged the signature of my mom and she told to their financier that this 250 k is for my mom. We only discover this when the financier called us and asking when we will utter our land title and i answer just give me two weeks and i will utter it then the financier told me good i will get bck my 250 k I said no its only 150 k how come it become 250 k the next thing is we talk in person. Now I talk to the agent who did this just to settle. The issue and we agreed the she will give the 100 k in one week so the I can utter the lnd title but the problem after a week this agent is just telling us tomorrow tomorrow. What will I do now I wanted to bring this is court and get all the damage she cost us and hope to give her criminal case also. Please give me some advice thanks in advance

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum