Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slander case?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slander case? Empty slander case? Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm

yza

Arresto Menor

gud day... I would like to seek for an advise regarding a letter written in a private message of my brother's facebook account but its for my mother from his brother who is now in the united states. this letter contains accusations that is not true and is now greatly affecting my father's health. Moreover, in his letter he is threatening my mother that he will sue her to court because of the accusations he is saying. What case can we file against him? I will be waiting for your advise... thank you

2slander case? Empty Re: slander case? Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 am

attyLLL

your uncle wrote a letter addressed to your mother and sent it to your brother's facebook?

i would say that is libel.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3slander case? Empty Re: slander case? Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

hapon-hk

Arresto Menor

I am being slandered and accused wrongfully in a Philippine Forum (boards) I have collected enough evidence and made it into pdf, can a lawyer please help me and post an email i could send for eventual assessment I am being slandered by a certain person user name in the boards but I know his real name though.

4slander case? Empty Re: slander case? Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:20 pm

liteace

Arresto Menor

i called the girl in my cell phone and told her that she a bitch, is it slander

5slander case? Empty Re: slander case? Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 am

attyLLL

no, it's unjust vexation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum