Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got bullied for demanding payment of debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anomalocaris

Arresto Menor

I had a sexual relationship with a guy who secretly had a girlfriend, and it went on for 11 months without me knowing about it. When I found out, I sent a private message to her girlfriend, confessing everything and telling her that I was lied to. The guy has unpaid debts to me, and so I told him that I will stop bothering him once he pays me. When I demanded him, he called me names, bullied me, and blocked me from his accounts to get away with his mistake and debt. I was told by his friend that he was already caught cheating before but his girlfriend just couldn't leave him. So right now, he gets to keep his girlfriend and swore to me that he wouldn't pay his debt. He ignores me so I can't run after him. I hope I can get advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum