Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION Empty RESIGNATION Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:59 pm

MIGZROSARIO

Arresto Menor

I AM ABOUT TO FILE MY RESIGNATION AND I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE 13TH MONTH PAY TO BE RELEASED. LET SAY FOR EXAMPLE I DECIDED TO RESIGN BEFORE THE SUBJECT BENEFIT SHALL BE RELEASED (E.G RELEASE WILL BE 15TH OF DEC) AND I FILED EARLIER LET SAY DEC 5 WITH AN EFFECTIVITY OF AFTER 30 DAYS AS REQUIRED BY PHILIPPINE LABOR LAW. DO THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO HOLD MY 13TH MONTH PAY?

NEXT CONCERN ATTY. IS IT A VALID GROUND FOR AN EMPLOYEE TO FILE AN IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION WHEN MANAGEMENT TEAM IN A WAY ALREADY TREATS THE EMPLOYEE UNFAIRLY. BEING DISRESPECTED AND DEMOTED WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OR PROPER DIALOGUE WITH THE CONCERNED EMPLOYEE? THANK YOU.

2RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

wtan75

Arresto Menor

MIGZROSARIO wrote:I AM ABOUT TO FILE MY RESIGNATION AND I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE 13TH MONTH PAY TO BE RELEASED. LET SAY FOR EXAMPLE I DECIDED TO RESIGN BEFORE THE SUBJECT BENEFIT SHALL BE RELEASED (E.G RELEASE WILL BE 15TH OF DEC) AND I FILED EARLIER LET SAY DEC 5 WITH AN EFFECTIVITY OF  AFTER 30 DAYS AS REQUIRED BY PHILIPPINE LABOR LAW. DO THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO HOLD MY 13TH MONTH PAY?

NEXT CONCERN ATTY. IS IT A VALID GROUND FOR AN EMPLOYEE TO FILE AN IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION WHEN MANAGEMENT TEAM IN A WAY ALREADY TREATS THE EMPLOYEE UNFAIRLY. BEING DISRESPECTED AND DEMOTED WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OR PROPER DIALOGUE WITH THE CONCERNED EMPLOYEE? THANK YOU.
Your 13th month pay will be given to you together with your last pay. However you will not get it same day like those who are still employed in your company since you already resigned. You will get it at the date that will be given by your employer. Some (take note some not all) employer sets a 30 day time frame after you are cleared by your HR. Cleared meaning you submitted your resignation and received by your HR and you surrendered your company ID and other items the the company owns and allowed you to use.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum