Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forced work

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forced work Empty Forced work Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:09 am

tiisganda

Arresto Menor

Hi. Consult ko lang kasi hindi ko na alam gagawin ko. I was hired as a coach and our job is to assist a trainer. Everything was fine until one day nagka back to back classes and kulang sa trainer. So what they did was "promote" me to trainer para may maghandle ng class. Walang papel or pirmahan na naganap and i was promised an allowance or increase. Hanggang sa natapos ko na yung training class ko ng 4 months wala pa din guidelines. Now i asked why, ang sabi its because we didnt apply for it daw and the job grade I currently have is same sa trainer. Konti lang naman daw ang nagbago sa trabaho ko na ginagawa ko na din daw for the longest time. Saan malabo ang assist a trainer vs. Facilitate a class. May bagong class na parating and sakin ulit naka assign. Ayoko sana tanggapin kasi hello obviously nagtitipid sila at inaabuso na ko. Medyo takot din ako kasi they may terminate me. May history na kasi sila na gawa gawa ng kwento. Anong laban ko? Walang pirmahan na naganap pero sa employee portal nagbago yung status ko. Ang contract na pinirmahan ko e pang ibang trabaho. Please help. Thanks

2Forced work Empty Re: Forced work Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:14 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

On your first handled and completed class, you were actually NOT promoted. You were only given a new task. However, for your next class, you may contend and ask for clarification as to your job description. If unresolved, you may desist in accepting a new class. Since this is a major and sensitive scenario (handling a class), this can no longer be termed as 'Management Prerogative' as the non-conformity to it does not constitute Insubordination.

3Forced work Empty Re: Forced work Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:21 pm

tiisganda

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the advice. If ever it won't turn out well, on what grounds ang laban ko? May reputation na yung management namin na blind and deaf sa reklamo ng employees eh. Recently inipit na nga yung incentive ko so I want to know the legal steps I can do in the future para 1 step ahead ako..

4Forced work Empty Re: Forced work Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:51 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

tiisganda wrote:Thank you for the advice. If ever it won't turn out well, on what grounds ang laban ko? May reputation na yung management namin na blind and deaf sa reklamo ng employees eh. Recently inipit na nga yung incentive ko so I want to know the legal steps I can do in the future para 1 step ahead ako..

Talk to your HR first. See what their response/s is/are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum