Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract breach or not

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract breach or not Empty Contract breach or not Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Marivenice

Arresto Menor

I received my new contract because i was transferred to a different role. I signed using the acknowledgement system that we have in our company. After 1month of being there, i saw that my allowance was taxable and on the contract it's saying that allowances are non-taxable unlike to my previous salary package. I notified them and waited for their answer and I was advised that they will send me the corrected contract. Then i told them that I already signed the contract so what will happen. They said that they will send me the corrected one and i should accept it. Fear of being fired, i said ok just send me the corrected one and please check my salary coz i'm receiving deductions because of your error. And after that convo, they did not send me the new transfer contract. So i'm working without a contract. Is there anything that i can do with this situation?

2Contract breach or not Empty Re: Contract breach or not Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:59 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

whether an allowance is taxable or not is not up to your employers discretion, it is mandated by the BIR.

3Contract breach or not Empty Re: Contract breach or not Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Marivenice

Arresto Menor

So upon checking allowances are taxable. So even though i signed a contract saying it's non taxable and they told me they will be sending a corrected contract but as of this moment i'm working without a contrac.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum