Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of Contractual employees

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of Contractual employees  Empty Rights of Contractual employees Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Blackpig

Arresto Menor

Kindly answer this question please..
I worked as Contractual employee in a staffing firm with 3 months contract. Now it's been 4 months already and there's no another form contract. 'Endo' na ko and wala pa ako pinipirmahang new form of contract. Now, Gusto ko na umalis, ang gagawin ko nalang Di na ko pipirma ng extension of contract with them. Makukuha ko ba yung pang.4th month na salary ko? May back pay ba ko? Kasama ba dun or makakareceive din ba ako ng 13th month pay??

2Rights of Contractual employees  Empty Re: Rights of Contractual employees Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:47 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung "endo" ka na and nagwowork ka pa rin sa workplace, deemed na meron renewal yung current contract mo with them with the same terms and conditions.

Kung balak mo nang umalis sa workplace mo, kelangan kasama pa rin yung last month na tinrabaho mo sa kanila even if there was no renewal of contract. Nasa labor law natin yun. Makukuha mo rin dapat yung 13th month pay, pro-rated sa number of months worked mo sa company (so 4 months worth of 13th month pay lang yung makukuha mo, pro-rated).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum