Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoplifting (17yrsold)yr 2011

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoplifting (17yrsold)yr 2011 Empty Shoplifting (17yrsold)yr 2011 Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:40 am

Alele101

Arresto Menor

Hello po ,
17yrs old po ako nung nagshoplift enrolled ako nun student nagkaganun kasi ng peer pressure po.
Nung nahuli na nila akoa sinita ako nung staff nila pinapunta doon sa Office ng Store tapos pinakita yung item 10x yung binayaran ko dun tapos ayun mugshot and pinapirma at saka pinatawag yung dean at pina.uwi na ako.
Ang tanong ko lang po magkakaRecord po kaya ako sa NBI AND POLICE CLEARANCE?
nagpaplano po kasi kumuha ng passport .
Please help me.!
Thank you

2Shoplifting (17yrsold)yr 2011 Empty Re: Shoplifting (17yrsold)yr 2011 Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

There may be a possibility that there will be a hit on your NBI record if there was a case filed against you and is currently pending. Kung wala naman na-file na case, I don't see how an NBI hit is possible on your police clearance.

Usually naman kasi, kung kayo-kayo lang yung nag-usap and wala namang nangyaring court appearances for everyone involved, di na siguro na-file yung case. That's just my take on the matter, and I can be wrong.

At any rate, good luck in your situation and I hope you have learned your lesson with the mistake you've made. Godspeed!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum