Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penalty for Immediate Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Penalty for Immediate Resignation  Empty Penalty for Immediate Resignation Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:10 pm

rebecca.montero1221

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I have the same case with ace_legal. I am a 23 months tenure with my company and a regular employee already. I was told that if i will not render service for 30 days prior to resignation there will be a penalty of Php350/day x 30 days = Php10,500 which will be deducted to my last pay. I don't have a signed bond with my company. Is this legal? Do i really have to pay the amount for submitting immediate resignation?

I humbly asked for your help.

Thanks.

2 Penalty for Immediate Resignation  Empty Re: Penalty for Immediate Resignation Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:30 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

rebecca.montero1221 wrote:Hello,

I have the same case with ace_legal. I am a 23 months tenure with my company and a regular employee already. I was told that if i will not render service for 30 days prior to resignation there will be a penalty of Php350/day x 30 days = Php10,500 which will be deducted to my last pay. I don't have a signed bond with my company. Is this legal? Do i really have to pay the amount for submitting immediate resignation?

I humbly asked for your help.

Thanks.

Is that clause in your contract?

The labor code says you may be liable for damages for not complying with the required notice period.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum