Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of a mistress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of a mistress Empty Rights of a mistress Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Aise

Arresto Menor

Hi. I just want to seek advise regarding my problem. I have a boyfriend here abroad and he is a married man. We've known each other since high school days and after 20 years nagkita kami abroad. We fell in love. His relationship with his wife is already on the rock. 3 years na kami pero hindi kami nagsasama sa iisang bahay. During that 3 years, I made his life easier. I help him financially, get the gadgets for his kids. Everything you can ever imagine. Then, his wife found out about us. She hacked my account and see all my photos pero wala namang mukha namin. usually holding hands lang and things we bought together or i bought for myself or gift he give me and things i bought for him. The wife thought that all the things i posted in my accounts are all given by her husband. kahit ang totoo, halos ako lahat ang bumili non para sa asawa nya. Then she started harrasing me and sending me foul messages at pati mga kapatid ko ginugulo nya. Then the worst part is that she even posted something para mapahiya kami ng asawa nya. Tapos tinakot nya ang asawa nya na ipapakulong kami at papatanggal sa trabaho. At hindi ipapakita ang mga anak sa kanya. The kids are 16 and 14 years old. So para hindi na lang ako guluhin nung babae, nakipagbalikan siya sa asawa nya pero she still keep on harassing me. And the guy told me not to go home in the Philippines dahil sa immigration pa lang daw papahuli nako. I was quite confused kase bakit ako lang ang idedemanda nya and yung lalake ayaw nya ipakulong. is it possible? and is there any way i can also file a case against her for hacking my account, posting foul statement on fb na nakita ng halos lahat ng friend nya and for harrasing me?

I hope someone will help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum