Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who has a rights to sue the mistress?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Empty Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

christine0215

Arresto Menor

I have known someone and he has a relationship with a married guy, but they are separated now, for almost 1 yr. The couple both agreed to it.. However the aunt of the guy is trying to send an investigator to a mistress place for further informations... does she has a rights to do it? She is the Ninang of the couple.. looking forward for your immediate response.

2Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Empty Re: Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

The aunt can send the investigator. It depends on what case she will file. If concubinage, no. If other case where the aunt is the offended/injured party, yes.

3Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Empty Re: Who has a rights to sue the mistress? Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 pm

christine0215

Arresto Menor

i dont think that the aunt was been offended nor hurt by the other woman, in fact the aunt pretended that they are in good terms.. and now the aunt is saying that she will send an investigator,to sue the other woman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum