Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annullment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annullment?  Empty Annullment? Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am

petersonk

Arresto Menor

I caught my husband having an affair. I let him leave and he is now (I think) with the girl. I have our daughter with me and all I ask is financial support. If he does not comply, I threaten to sue and refuse to show him his daugther. He now lives in another city. Can I file for annullment? Or can he file for annullment? What cases can I file? What cases can he file against me?

2Annullment?  Empty Re: Annullment? Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:24 am

petersonk

Arresto Menor

We've been together for only 6 years. I got pregnant and we only got married last year 2015. I want to be able to get married again. How?

3Annullment?  Empty Re: Annullment? Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:41 am

torah

Arresto Menor

petersonk wrote:We've been together for only 6 years. I got pregnant and we only got married last year 2015. I want to be able to get married again. How?

you need to file annulment in court and your basis may be psychological incapacity. unless you can raise another ground depending on the circumstances of your marriage.

4Annullment?  Empty Re: Annullment? Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:56 am

petersonk

Arresto Menor

Thanks. If both parties agree to go thru annulment. Will it be easier? Or faster?

5Annullment?  Empty Re: Annullment? Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:46 am

torah

Arresto Menor

petersonk wrote:Thanks. If both parties agree to go thru annulment. Will it be easier? Or faster?

In Philippines, we you file for annulment it is mandatory that the spouses must not collude to such annulment. Meaning there is a need that they must not agree to such annulment otherwise the same shall be denied. But there is another process which may make the divorce faster and easier. You may email me at: rejoice.subejano@gmail.com for further query and advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum