Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Membership fee which isn't mine

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Membership fee which isn't mine Empty Membership fee which isn't mine Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:35 pm

heyjoe34

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone,

I wanna ask you something regarding this incident. I was a member of Fitness First last May 2016 and then I cancelled my membership about last week of August. When I was a member, I've authorised my colleagues to charge their membership dues to my BPI credit card account. But when I cancelled my membership with them, I asked them to terminate the previous authorizations and I specifically said that I do not want my former colleagues' membership dues to be charged on my credit card account and Fitness First assured me that they will never charge my credit card account anymore.

But when I looked at my statement the other day, it shows a charge of Php 3,600 which was not mine. It was my former colleague's membership dues. Is there anything that I can do with this? I am now in the process of asking for my former colleague's money. And I'm planning to cancel my credit card with BPI. I just wanted to ask if its alright for Fitness First not to honor my request of not charging any fees which are not my fees.

Sorry for the wrong grammar. I'm hoping for your response regarding this issue. Thanks!

2Membership fee which isn't mine Empty Re: Membership fee which isn't mine Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:07 pm

spice2017

Arresto Menor

Hi,

This is irrelevant but I have a legal question. Fitness First won't let me cancel my membership and now they keep charging me the monthly bill!!! I texted them a couple of months ago to cancel and no one responded and now they're saying that cancelling is not an option, I want to know what options do I have to get out of it legally???

Thank you,
SPice

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum