Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paano ko madedepensahan si "Y"?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paano ko madedepensahan si "Y"? Empty Paano ko madedepensahan si "Y"? Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:19 pm

marek1100

Arresto Menor

Assignment ko po para sa Intro to Law subject. patulong naman guys kung pano ko dedepensahan ang client na si "Y". Ito ang complaint-affidavit. Criminal Case: Qualified Theft???

Complaint Affidavit

I, Z, of legal age, Filipino, after having sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That I am thee duly authorized representative of ABC Company, in filing against X and Y for Qualified Theft;
2. That X and Y were former employees of ABC company designated as Electrician and Bookkeeping Salesperson, respectively;
3. That on April 28, 2015 at around 10:30 in the morning while said accused X still working with private complainant, with abuse of confidence being an employee of the private complainant with intent to gain but without force or intimidation against person or upon things was caught loading one set of CCTV Camera worth P 36, 000.00 with the pajero van;
4. The other accused, Y, being the Bookkeeping salesperson of the private complainant also with abuse of confidence (???) and with intent to gain (???) connived and conspired to his co accused X and serve as his lookout;
5. Had it not been for the timely checking of the Comptroller and other personnel of the company, the CCTV camera set COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN and CARRIED AWAY from the company's premises by the accused. Copies of Sinumpaang Salaysay of D, E, F are hereto attached;
6. That the taking of one set of CCTV camera has already been completed because the two accused has complete freedom (???) to dispose to same;
7. That due to said incident, complainant made memos to explain which accused has personally received the same;
8. That I am executing this Complaint-Affidavit for the purpose of filing a case of Qualified Theft (???) against X and Y and also to attest to the truthfulness of the foregoing statements.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this _________, at_________

Issues:
1. Re: Qualified Theft? Kung tama ba ang crime
2. Conspiracy? Kasi bago mangyari ang krimen sabay sila nag snack DAW.
3. Others na di ko napansin.

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum