Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help constructive dismissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help constructive dismissal Empty help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:58 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

pa help guys,
im working as a customer service rep here in cavite(bpo).i signed a contract that is per hour in nature, ang bayad literal na per hour kasi they are not paying for meetings bladder breaks and short breaks,talagang auto in lang ang bayad,ang mahirap pa they will force you to extend if hnd ka naka 8hrs,i escallted this to hr and the management pero napaginitan lang ako,last december they review all of my call at naghanap ng butas,they caught me dropping a call dahil ungas ang customer ko,i submitted an nte na wala ako pinirmahan na policy na bawal magdrop call which is totoo naman na wala at marami gumagawa nun including sups.nakalusot ako but next day sinuspend ako dahil sa q.a. score
65 out of 100.at that day madami kami bagsak some of us got 0 pero ako lang sinuspinde,naserve sakin ang suspension notice same day sarado pa ang hr.so went to dole and file a complaint,when the company heard it biglang nagpatawag ng hearing,i attended and stick to my statement na walang guidelines ang company since we didnt sign anything.nareinstate ako binayaran nila yung days na wala ako pero yung accured leave hindi,tapos ibinalik ako sa team ko na ang may hawak yung manager na inireklamo ko.after a month nagfile ako ng leave in accordance to our policy na pwd ka gumamit ng 10days leave all the time akala ko nakaleave ako and bayad,pagdating ng sweldo nagulat ako hinold daw nung manager kasi hindi na daw pwd yung policy na yun.nagreklamo na ko sa nlrc waiting for hearing nalang.

my question is:

1.illegal suspension tama ba?
2.reinstated sa same team?
3.retaliation article 118.
4.may habol ba kami sa work hours at ot?

salamat guys

2help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:36 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1.illegal suspension tama ba?
- TAMA, as long as dumaan sa due process (substantial and procedural)

2.reinstated sa same team?
- Anong tanong dito?

3.retaliation article 118.
- Retaliation? You are speculating.

4.may habol ba kami sa work hours at ot?
- Meron. as long as your you have rendered work beyond 8 hours and that it is approved.

NOTE: Make sure that if you seek advise and speculate the existence of Constructive Dismissal, you are 'fault-free'. Based on your story, you are a BPO agent. You are required to accept calls. If you are dropping calls, with or without a signed policy, you are at fault. You are violating Company Policy and you don't respect callers. You even call them 'ungas'.

You claim that you didn't sign any policy but that does not mean that a company policy is inexistent. Its as if you are saying that since you have not signed a copy of the policy, you are fault free.

3help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

no im not speculating on the retaliation.

may evidence ako

ang tanong ko kung may rules ba na pagnareinstate ka dapat sa ibang management kana due to strain relationship

at yung drop calls legal yun sa bpo as long as nagwarnign ka at bastos talaga customer mo

4help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:53 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

hindi ako sa drop calls nasuspend sa q.a. score.

5help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:54 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

same day ng q.a. barge after 30 mins nasuspend nako.walang hearing at nte

6help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:51 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Firstly, refrain from posting the same post on several prior postings. You cannot demand an immediate answer for your query.

Secondly, regarding your question: "ang tanong ko kung may rules ba na pagnareinstate ka dapat sa ibang management kana due to strain relationship"

Pwede ito. This is a valid exercise of 'Management Prerogative'.

Lastly, for your suspension, since there is no procedural due process done, i believe this is illegal as there is no NTE and Sanction Memo issued. (Hearing is NOT necessary)

Would this tantamount to 'Constructive Dismissal'? NO, the collective incident/s is/are not sufficient.

7help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

sorry bago lang kasi ko ditto sa site..how about diminution of benefits?kasi the paid leave was being enjoyed sa company and that month madami kami nagfile ako lang ang hnd naapproved,well, approved na by manager and the tinanggal ng vp na syang nireklamo ko dati sa dole for no reason at all.i have supporting docs na nagsasabing yung vice president ang naghold.and we had an agreement sa dole dati nung nareinstate ako na I will not be assigned dun sa vp na nireklamo ko.yung manager ko nga sabi mali daw ginawa nung vp kaya nagbigay sya sakin ng sworn statement.yun yung evidence ko.

8help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:22 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi lang ni approve ang leave, hindi naman tinanggal ang leave mismo, if may natirang mandatory leave credits and ayaw ibigay as cash pag ikaw ay aalis na pwede ka mag file ng complaint. pero as of now may karapatan ang companya na mag reject ng leave application

9help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:30 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

we are enjoying that policy for years before they removed it,my leave was initially approved by my manager and the vice presedent denied it on cut off day for no reason at all.

10help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:58 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

approved na sya to my mabager and hr/payroll benefits tapos hinold nung nireklamo kong vp.

11help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:01 am

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

just got out from the lawyers office...salamat sa advise hrdude,although mali lahat ng sinabi mo.

12help constructive dismissal Empty Re: help constructive dismissal Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

bestia.nera wrote:just got out from the lawyers office...salamat sa advise hrdude,although mali lahat ng sinabi mo.

Good Luck. Easy Money for the lawyer even though he's not the one deciding a complaint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum