Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with a Debt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help with a Debt Empty Need help with a Debt Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:20 am

Nit

Arresto Menor

A year ago I allowed a friend to use my name to lend some money from a friend who does lending. They offer 10% interest everymonth. My friend kept paying everymonth sometimes just the interest. Then December lastyear she went AOL and is nowhere to be found. The lender kept on asking me for the interest and the total payment made by my friend was already more than the initial amount of the debt. However because of the interest I now have to pay 14000, I already gave the person my ATM so he could deduct it everymonth however I had an emergency and could not pay I keep recieving harassing texts that he will go to my parents house and will have them pay. He keep threatening me even sending my partner messages that he will do something bad if I wont pay. I don't know what to do, the friend who borrowed is nowhere to be found and 14k is a big amount of money which I coud use for my mother in laws hospitalization. But I am afraid Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum