Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

physical injuries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1physical injuries Empty physical injuries Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:23 pm

roda0407

Arresto Menor

Hello Everyone

I'm seeking for help for my father.This morning they went (with my mom) to NBI to claim my father's NBI abroad.But unfortunately the officer told them that my father had a warrant of arrest issued last 1996.The case was filed by his colleague when he was working on a construction site.Physical Injuries.

My parents never recieved any subpoena that year,and they didn't even know that his colleague filed a case to him.

Now,the officer told my parents to look for the complainant.They didn't even know if the person is still alive.Plus,the officer told them that it's a long process.They will pay also the warrant of arrest for 20k php.

Any advice is highly appreciated.What step should my parents will do.

It really made me sad because I want them to visit me here in Thailand, Sad but unfortunately my father will not able to get a passport because of his case.

Thank you in advance,
Roda

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum