Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY LAST NAME IS DIFFERENT FROM MY MARRIAGE CERT AND NSO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

akimantonino

Arresto Menor

Hi I would like to seek an advise. I got married when I was 19 but unfortunately me and my husband got separated because of the following reasons. He had a mistress, I was verbally abused by his parents because we used to live with his parents and from the very beginning of our marriage life I am the only one who had a job and he is just playing computer games for 3 long years of our marriage and he always leave me alone in our house. Is this a valid reason for me to file an annulment? But I am not financially capable to file it.
I also have a problem on my birth certificate My last name was supposedly "Antonino" but on my BC it is "antonio" And on our marriage cert it is"antonino". Would that be an help for our marriage to be void? Please I badly need help about my situation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum