Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Cert.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage Cert. Empty Marriage Cert. Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:55 pm

ela_0128@yahoo.com.ph

Arresto Menor

Hi! Thank you for the reply..I wanted to acquire a copy of my husband's marriage cert in Canada. Where can I ask assistance or where can I send a request for such?

2Marriage Cert. Empty Re: Marriage Cert. Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

The marriage certificate will be issued by the Government of Canada. Therefore, it would be best to inquire with the Canadian Embassy here in the Philippines. They are the official representatives of the Canadian Government.

Hope this helps.

3Marriage Cert. Empty Re: Marriage Cert. Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NOT possible!!!

Who is entitled to apply for a marriage certificate?
There are restrictions on who may apply for a marriage certificate. The parties to the marriage, children of the marriage, parents of the parties to the marriage and legally authorized representatives acting on behalf of these individuals are entitled to apply. Authorized representatives are required to provide proof of authorization.
Who is entitled to apply for a certified copy of marriage registration?
The parties to the marriage, and a legally authorized representative acting on behalf of either party to the marriage are entitled to apply. Authorized representatives are required to provide proof of authorization.

Check this Canadian website:

https://www.orgforms.gov.on.ca/eForms/eForms_faq/start.do?lang=en#marriageInfo

4Marriage Cert. Empty Re: Marriage Cert. Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:21 pm

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Ela,

There you have it. AWV was kind enough to check into it for you.

If this is the case, the only way to get a copy would be to get your husband to request for it himself, or get the authorization from him somehow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum