Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Last Name on Birth Certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Last Name on Birth Certificate Empty No Last Name on Birth Certificate Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 pm

adia

Arresto Menor

Can someone please help me with my B.C. problem? I have no last name on my B.C. only first name and middle name as in blank yung last name na part sa B.C. ko, wala din name of father sa B.C. ko. I was born July 1988 and my parents were not married yet that time they got married last 2005. May naka attached na Affidavit of Acknowledgment sa B.C. ko. Ever since upto now lagi ko gamit yung last name ng Papa ko. Papano po ba ang process para magkaruon na ako ng last name (lastname ng tatay ko) sa B.C. ko po? Thank you.

2No Last Name on Birth Certificate Empty Re: No Last Name on Birth Certificate Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:24 pm

attyLLL

when you say only middle name, do you mean your mother's surname. if so, you do have a last name.

if your father signed the affidavit of acknowledgement before the registration then it might be considered a clerical error which can be corrected.

if it was after, then your birth certificate should be annotated that the father issued an AUSF and you can use his name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum