Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internet Service

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Internet Service Empty Internet Service Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:09 pm

jrenz

Arresto Menor

Hello. I have a concern on my subscription with SkyBroadband Internet Service. I'm aware that upon installing the Internet at my house, there's a contract of 2years.

Now my problem is this, I have an issue with my internet service for more than 2 months already and up to now they can't do anything to improve my internet service. Just yesterday I've decided to to cancel/terminate their service already since they're not providing the internet service that I'm paying for. So I sent them an email regarding the termination so that it will be documented. Now they replied and asking me to pay a pre-termination fee which I find unfair? Why should I pay for a pre-termination fee if their service is poor.

What should I do? I don't want to pay a termination fee because it will be unfair on my end.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum