Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to change my surname legally?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to change my surname legally? Empty how to change my surname legally? Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 pm

von_hatred

Arresto Menor

Greetings!
I'm planning to change my last name. Is there any possibilities I could do that? My reason for changing my last name is because my father and his family maltreated and mistreated me since I was a kid, and it became worst after my mother died. I became in and out of DSWD, and my father never came to take me home. I finished my high school using the money my mother saved for me. But I never finished college, my father or any of his relatives didn't give me the opportunity. They denied me of a good future, so I left. My life became better until I got married and have two kids. I decided to go home and see if my father-side, especially my father changed. But I was wrong. They did to my family what they did to me. They mistreated my kids and maltreated my wife, they treated her like a slave which I couldn't take! So I took my family away from them and vowed never to see my father-side ever again.

After all what they did to me and my family I wanted to completely separate from them, to have completely nothing to do with them. And so I decided to change my last name. Is there anyway I could do that? What are the requirements to make this happen? And how much will I pay? Is my reason valid enough for the court to grant me my request? Can my wife and kids change their last names too after I legally changed mine? Or is there a separate action regarding the change of their last names too? Please help me, I really do need legal advice regarding this matter. Thank you and God Bless!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum