Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to pay financial obligations due to bankruptcy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dyra

Arresto Menor

I am currently unemployed and bankrupt and have no means of paying my credit card obligations.
I am being sued and received advice for property disclosure.
What can I do?
MB filed a case against me. I coordinated with their lawyer and paid 20k last Jan 13(i borrowed the money from my in-laws), today they called me and wanted me to pay another 20k bukas or they will push thru with the case. I have no idea where to get the money.
I never intended not to pay...I just can't pay now.

attyLLL

you are being sued? do you mean you received notice from a court or from someone who represents himself as a lawyer?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unable to pay financial obligations due to bankruptcy Empty unable to pay due to bankcruptcy Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Dyra

Arresto Menor

A man from the city hall called me and told me that a case have been filed against me and to avoid "property foreclosure" I need to call a certain lawyer. I called the lawyer and he told me that he is representing MB. He kept pressuring me to pay. After paying the initial amount that he asked to pay I told him that I will ask MB to restructure my account. He called me and "approved" the restructuring himself but still I won't be able to pay since I am currently unemployed and no source of income.

jmcayapan

Arresto Menor

Please advise me how to handle my 8 credit card obligations. I have no more savings and unable to pay my credit cards. I am 65 years old, SSS pensioner, can I file debt settlement or bankruptcy

neopaine

Arresto Menor

HI iM in bad situation right now, we don't have fund to pay our debts and suppliers, and we have pending clients that we need refund their payments, were not running away from our responsibility , is just that we depleted na tlg ang PONDOO namin, and paano po ba mag file ng bankruptcy and ano ano ang maaring mangyari kung sakali na mag file kami nito?

neopaine

Arresto Menor

this business is under single proprietor and in terms of property wala po akong property na pwedeng ipambayad, maliit na company lang po ang itinayo at naluge ito

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum