Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to submit counteraffidavit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to submit counteraffidavit Empty Unable to submit counteraffidavit Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:43 pm

gummiebear36

Arresto Menor

Hi I received a subpoena today. But the document said that I was requested to submit my counter affidavit three days ago pa. Hindi ako nakapagfile kasi tapos na yung deadline bago mareceive yung letter.

Since wala pa akong mahanap na abogado, plano ko po na gumawa at magsubmit na lang muna ng Motion to Extension to Submit Counter Affidavit kahit tapos na ang deadline.

Instead of appearing infront of the prosecutor to submit and to present my counter affidavit, I'll just submit my motion to extend.

Do you have any advice on how I will file my Motion to Extension and what will I do during the day that I am scheduled to appear in front of the prosecutor?

2Unable to submit counteraffidavit Empty Re: Unable to submit counteraffidavit Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

attyLLL

there's no second date? i recommend you go to the prosecutor's office and inquire if it was rescheduled

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum