Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEFENSE AGAINST ESTAFA CASE FROM NETWORKING BUSINESS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

silverspoon

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I want to seek legal advise on my end. I joined a networking company last year. At first the business is doing well and I was able to invite multiple prospects. I have one invite who invited all of her colleagues. They were able to receive their reward money including the one i invited but as we go on, other members invited by my invite failed to do the required invites they need. Hence, they wanted to pull their money back even though they know that it is already paid in the company. Instead of suing the Networking Company, the person whom I invited sued me. I just received my Subpoena stating that I need to file my counter affidavit against Estafa case against me. Please help me because from the start they already know that the money they gave is already in the Networking Company. They even have a copy of their Sales Invoices Online thru their respective accounts.

I am so afraid because they have an acknowledge receipt of me signed that I received the money however after they gave me the money I always made it sure that I put it in their account and create an account for them.

Now please help me on how can I defense myself on this. If i'll be charged, what is the least and the most penalty but I am firm that the money they invested is all in the Network Company which is still Operating up to date.

Thanks,

Silverspoon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum