Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expired Watch List Order (WLO)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Expired Watch List Order (WLO) Empty Expired Watch List Order (WLO) Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:37 pm

christa.sarrate

Arresto Menor

Hello Sir/Madam,

I just need your help regarding my mother's situation. Last 2011, when she was about to leave the country for a tourist vacation with her friend, bound to Singapore, she was held for a while at the Philippine Immigration due to apparently a Watch List Order which should not permit her to leave. It just so happened after a few minutes after studying the document that the WLO was already expired, therefore she was cleared by the immigration to leave the country.

We do not remember any case that was filed against my mother for a particular watch list to be issued against her. Nevertheless, that was the last trip of her outside of the country so far.

Now that she wants to renew her passport, we would like to know if there are any chances that we may encounter problems due to the watch list order history that was previously issued against her, and if so, what can we do to clear that?

Looking forward to your advise. Thank you in advance.

http://xtamoiselle.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum