Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:03 am

kimlouis

Arresto Menor

Hi! My friend is in this situation where her contract has already expired, but she is not willing to renew her contract and wanted to leave the company immediately. She passed a resignation letter after her contract has expired and as per request by the HR.

Based on the Labor Code, after submitting a written notice of your resignation, the employee should render work for 30-days. 30 days is over, but when she asked the HR, they couldn't clear her yet because they haven't found any replacement for her position.

She really wanted to leave the company immediately. Are they right to hold her longer than 30-days?

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

if the contract expires and there is no new contract or agreement to continue working then there is no need to submit a resignation letter.

Dapat hindi na sya pumasok on the day after the contract expired.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:19 am

kimlouis

Arresto Menor

Pero takot kami baka hindi siya bigyan or i-hold ang Certificate of Employment niya. Anong pwedeng ireklamo namin if ever i-hold or hindi siya bigyan ng COE?

Thank you Council!

4Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:32 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

complain Na ayaw bigyan ng COE. Tawag ka lang sa DOLE hotline. Usually sila tatawag sa employer mo para mag issue kaagad.

This is assuming cleared ka, (no pending issues or equipment that you have to return etc)

5Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:27 am

kimlouis

Arresto Menor

Pwede sila magsabi na hindi ka clear kasi wala pa sila nahahanap na kapalit mo?

6Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:50 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope

7Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:59 pm

kimlouis

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir lukekyle!

8Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:09 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

kimlouis wrote:Pwede sila magsabi na hindi ka clear kasi wala pa sila nahahanap na kapalit mo?

Hindi pwede yang ganyang rason ng isang kumpanya. to illustrate: Paano kung hindi nakahanap ang kumpanya mo ng kapalit ng 20 years? Dapat ba magtrabaho si empleyado sa kumpanya ng 20 years habang hindi nakakahanap?

At kung natatakot kayo ay paano nyo matutulungan ang sarili nyo? Bakit kayo humihingi ng payo? ipaglaban niyo ang karapatan niyo dahil hindi ibang tao ang gagawa nun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum