Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need an advice...20% Full Spot Downpayment at Amaia Scape Laguna

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edward726

Arresto Menor

Attorney,

can i have some advise regarding sa binayaran kong spot downpayment with amaia land 20% of the house and lot value... up to now kasi wala pa rin approved housing loan na magshoshoulder sa 80% na remaining cost. tanong ko lng nasa law ba natin pag di po agad agad maapprovahan yun housing loan eh puedeng macancel yun binayaran ko sa amaia land na worth 238k i have the receipts tsaka wala pa nmn akong pinipirmahan na deed of sale yun spot down pa lng at yun owner's information. Nababahala na kasi ako na mawala sakin yun perang pinagipunan namin magasawa salamat! More Power to free legal advice

edward

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

1. Saan po kayo nag-apply ng housing loan and bakit hindi ma-approve?
2. Have you checked the Contract to Sell?

The Contract to Sell will contain provisions with regard to the unit if buyer does not pass the requirements of the bank/funding institution.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum