Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Verbal abuse in hearing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Verbal abuse in hearing Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:31 pm

adirem16

Arresto Menor

Good day. I want to ask for advice for what happened to me.

pinatawag ako for hearing with regards to a report filed against me. bago p mn ako tinanong ay pinag mumura na ako ng OM.
my case started with a joke to my co-employee na guy and someone misinterpreted it and nabastos dw sa joke.
nag threat sakin verbally ung tao n nabastos dw dun sa joke and i felt threatened with some actions that they made.

Is the OM liable for the verbal abuse? I also felt na ndi fair ang hearing kasi pinaboran nya ung nag threat.

2Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Re: Verbal abuse in hearing Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

depends on what he said and if meron kang witness for your side

3Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Re: Verbal abuse in hearing Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:28 pm

adirem16

Arresto Menor

putang ina 3x and yes may TL dat time...ung hearing ko din kasama hr eh pinag bubullshit ako..nagmumura talaga xa kasama ng mga tanong nya.

4Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Re: Verbal abuse in hearing Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:22 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ano yung TL?

5Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Re: Verbal abuse in hearing Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

TL = Team Lead aka Supervisor

http://www.councilviews.com

6Verbal abuse in hearing Empty Re: Verbal abuse in hearing Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:56 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file a complaint with HR first and see how it goes. You may use this as grounds to resign if you'd like

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum