Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legitimate and illegitimate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legitimate and illegitimate Empty legitimate and illegitimate Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm

Rvjo

Arresto Menor

Hi, good afternoon po. Gusto ko lang pong itanong abot sa pag transfer nang land title.. illegitimate child po kasi kami sa father side and may mga legitimate child din po sya, ang gusto po kasing gawin ng tatay ko e i-pangalan sa apo nya (anak ng kuya ko na illegitimate) yung lupa po na tinitirhan namin ngayon.gusto ko lang po malaman kung makahabol pa din po ba yung legitimate child kung sakaling na transfer na sa name ng apo ng tatay ko yung lupa? bibigyan din naman po sila ng mana pero yung lupa na tinitirhan namin ngayon sa amin po ipapamana.

2legitimate and illegitimate Empty Re: legitimate and illegitimate Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

My Tagalog is bad so I only understood a bit of what you wrote, so I can't answer exact, but in general.)

Inheritance is counted step by step for each generation.
Illegimate child have right to get half as much as legitimate child of the assets.
(But some hiers agree to give the Illegimate same to reduce risk for quarell Smile

3legitimate and illegitimate Empty Re: legitimate and illegitimate Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:03 pm

attyLLL

that would be considered a donation and it would be valid unless there is insufficient property left for the other heirs.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4legitimate and illegitimate Empty Re: legitimate and illegitimate Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Rvjo

Arresto Menor

Do we (illegitimate) need to ask for their(legitimate) approval for the deed of donation? My cousin said kasi needed pa ng signature ng mga legitimate child.

5legitimate and illegitimate Empty Re: legitimate and illegitimate Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Rvjo wrote:Do we (illegitimate) need to ask for their(legitimate) approval for the deed of donation? My cousin said kasi needed pa ng signature ng mga legitimate child.  
The legimiate children have no power concerning you geting your (half size of their's) share.
But it can be good to check you are included in the inherit juridical process to be sure the handler know you excist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum