Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

3month in service as project omployee,but illegaly dismissed.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sydnee

sydnee
Arresto Menor

may karapatan ba ito mag habla?

sydnee

sydnee
Arresto Menor

may makukuha din ba ang ganitong kaso ng back wage?

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

More info please. Pero malabo ito kasi asa part ka pa na probationary period.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

basahin ang kontrata ng project employment.
bakit na-dismiss?

http://www.councilviews.com

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

udmlaw wrote:More info please. Pero malabo ito kasi asa part ka pa na probationary period.

Take note, Contractual and Probationary employees enjoy Security of Tenure during the period of their contract/proby. As such, they CANNOT be terminated without just and/or authorized cause/s under the Labor Code.

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

HrDude wrote:
udmlaw wrote:More info please. Pero malabo ito kasi asa part ka pa na probationary period.

Take note, Contractual and Probationary employees enjoy Security of Tenure during the period of their contract/proby. As such, they CANNOT be terminated without just and/or authorized cause/s under the Labor Code.

Maganda yan in paper. Pero ang termination mo kung sakali is failure to qualify under reasonable employment standards sir. Thar is an additional ground.

As with the case stated below, the employee was terminated even before the end of her probationary period.

G.R. No. 192571               July 23, 2013

ABBOTT LABORATORIES, PHILIPPINES, CECILLE A. TERRIBLE, EDWIN D. FEIST, MARIA OLIVIA T. YABUTMISA, TERESITA C. BERNARDO, AND ALLAN G. ALMAZAR, Petitioners, 
vs.
PEARLIE ANN F. ALCARAZ

A probationary employee, like a regular employee, enjoys security of tenure. However, in cases of probationary employment, aside from just or authorized causes of termination, an additional ground is provided under Article 295 of the Labor Code, i.e., the probationary employee may also be terminated for failure to qualify as a regular employee in accordance with the reasonable standards made known by the employer to the employee at the time of the engagement.59 Thus, the services of an employee who has been engaged on probationary basis may be terminated for any of the following: (a) a just or (b) an authorized cause; and (c) when he fails to qualify as a regular employee in accordance with reasonable standards prescribed by the employer.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Pero ang usapan dito ni sydnee ay tungkol sa pagiging project employee.

So this is most likely fixed term.

pero kulang pa rin ng detalye para makapagbigay ng mas mabuting opinyon.

baka hindi naman illegally dismissed at iba lang ang pagkakaintindi.

http://www.councilviews.com

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

council wrote:Pero ang usapan dito ni sydnee ay tungkol sa pagiging project employee.

So this is most likely fixed term.

pero kulang pa rin ng detalye para makapagbigay ng mas mabuting opinyon.

baka hindi naman illegally dismissed at iba lang ang pagkakaintindi.

Yep project employment nga. With due respect i did not miss that. I merely assumed that the employer will use the probationary-employment-period card to the employer's favor.

Kaya nga wala na si sir sydnee e. baka okays na.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum