Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sold equipment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sold equipment Empty Sold equipment Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Taboink

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, an acquaintance bought an old equipment from us knowing that repairs are needed. We asked for a 50%dp which will also be used to repair the machine. Unfortunately 6 months has passed andbthe machine has not yet been repaired due to abailability of technician and parts. We then agreed that i pull out the machine andbjustbtey to resell it. But a few weeks later he demanded full refund of his dp. I then recently received abletter from a lawyer wherein he denied he knewnthe machine was defective. Any advise?

2Sold equipment Empty Re: Sold equipment Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:10 pm

attyLLL

what evidence do you have to counter his allegation?

if there was no technician and no parts, then shouldn't the downpayment be intact? at least mostly?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Sold equipment Empty Re: Sold equipment Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Taboink

Arresto Menor

Our initial agreement was that he will give 50% to cover for repairs. He even bought and paid for some of the repair and parts. total selling price is 300k and Total money given to me was 150k and about 100k was spent in trucking, parts ordered here and in china, technician labor. Every gisutbof the technician is P2,500 and it took several visits of about 2 times a week to xhexk then replace a part and then check again and replace a part again and so on.

We decided last june to just pull out the machine and resell it. I even offered him that we sell fast at a low price of 150k so that he can just recover his money and ibwill just absorb the loss from the sale. However its already been almost a month and no definite buyer yet. He is now demanding payment in full 150k becausebthe machine is still defective. Hut we agreedbto just resell it that is why we did not pursue the repairs anymore. Any thoughts atty? Tnx in advance

4Sold equipment Empty Re: Sold equipment Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 pm

attyLLL

any written communication, texts, emails, pm, dm; plus your testimony that this was your deal.

answer the letter with your own version of the facts.

5Sold equipment Empty Re: Sold equipment Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:21 am

Taboink

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply atty. We only have verbal agreement and messages via text. Do i send personal reply to him or to his lawyer?

Tnx again.

6Sold equipment Empty Re: Sold equipment Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:01 pm

attyLLL

answer the lawyer. those messages will be very important if they support your version of the story

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum