Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learning course Registration cancellation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Learning course Registration cancellation Empty Learning course Registration cancellation Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:07 pm

msmishy

Arresto Menor

Hi po, I would like to consult regarding the forex trading course I registered. In the terms & condition at the back it says I do not have right to cancel it and its non-refundable. I used my credit card to enroll. I signed up after the free 3 hr workshop that they conducted and right after they are saying its a launching course. From 400k php (original, including $5000 worht of the software license) its currently 80k, for 2 days course plus an extra day for live trading.
Plus I still need to fund an account with minimum $1500 + monthly fee $89
Now I have realized it is so expensive for 2-3 day course. I tried to request cancellation but they won't allow me. The terms at back are written under their Australian entity laws; but during the signing up I was not able to review the whole terms and nobody told me its non refundable. Is there no other way I can have my payment refunded?

Thanks for any advise I can get

attyLLL

contact your credit card company and allege fraudulent practice of not informing you of the cost properly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

msmishy

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:contact your credit card company and allege fraudulent practice of not informing you of the cost properly.

I called the credit card already and the support guy said it will depends on the terms & condition I have signed and they cannot cancel it and I should talk to the company and ask why they will not refund it; This company doing the course reasoned out that it is mentioned in the workshop that you must be serious, dedicated and committed to join it thus it is binding.

attyLLL

insist on the credit card company that you are opening a dispute, and that you will report them to the BSP for facilitating the fraud. worth a try.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum