Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice regarding BADAC of project tokhang and double barrel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ian patrick m castillo

Arresto Menor

i was listed as member of the barangay andti-drug abuse council which is mandated to submit the list of known drug user/pusher of my barangay, my question is: are we vulnerable in any cases against defamation because all of this list are based on presumption and heresay?

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

In my limited knowledge yes. Kung gusto mo ibanggit mo yung source para may basis. Otherwise fishing expedition yan.

Good luck!

ian patrick m castillo

Arresto Menor

un nga po ang ikinakakaba ko kasi without my knowledge member pala ako..nagulat lang ako nung nakatanggap ako ng sulat for a meeting. heresay kasi ito based on observation lang at walang solid na ibedensya..pano kung balikan kami...anyway salamat po sir...God bless.

attyLLL

assuming first that this was an official act of the bgy, the act of creating a list of suspected drug dependents and submitting it to the proper authority or person is not defamation or libel if done in good faith and honest belief that the persons included are indeed drug dependents.

now, to protect yourself, ask for criteria of how to determine whether a person is a drug dependent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum