Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Range

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary Range Empty Salary Range Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:59 am

HR Shared Services

Arresto Menor

I have some issues to clarify:

I am working on a company that the type/policy of salaries they have are as follows:

for example:

employee 1 (rank and file)

Basic monthly salary P12,849.47
Other allowances P5,000

Monthly gross: P17,849.47

Employee 2 (manager)

Basic monthly salary P12,849.47
Other allowances P20,000

Monthly gross: P32,849.47

Current: as of now ok naman sa mga empleyado yung salary scale, wala silang reklamo and so on and so fort.

Quesion: Is it permissible by the Philippines law of this salary type of scaling? I mean is it safe for our boss and the hr if incase? bale nasa minimum naman lahat ng empleyado sa company, and point ko lang ok lang ba na lumalabas allowances na lang yung ibang compensation rate para mameet lang yung desired amount?

Ang point kc ng management, kaya daw allowances yung amount after ng minimum salary (para daw excempted from tax),

Question: hanggang magkano yung maximum allowances na safe from being taxable?

Hoping for the response asap.

Sincerely with thanks!

2Salary Range Empty Re: Salary Range Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:52 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Generally allowances above those considered as de minimis are taxable - unless the company shoulders the taxes (fbt, etc).

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum