Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advise ... Empty need advise ... Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:41 pm

annbravo

Arresto Menor

im a freelance consultant i have a client blackmail niya ako telling me she is filing a case sa nbi and will issue a hold a departure order this scenario she was referred to me by a friend and seeking help to get a visa she contact me directly im not the one call her so our transaction began i make all the necessary documents for her and explain what wil be the processing and she agree and pay me but not all fee was paid but inspite of that ginawa ko pa rin yung job ko i gave her the visa and her passport and was prcess legally now im asking her balance but she doesnt want to pay but instead binaliktad nya ako sinbi nya naniloko ko sya pero lhat dumaan sa legal ang proceso ask ko lng po what wil be the case na pede nila ifile sa akin ... hoping for your advise ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum