Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVICTION / LEASE OF CONTRACT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EVICTION / LEASE OF CONTRACT Empty EVICTION / LEASE OF CONTRACT Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

jay buenviaje

jay buenviaje
Arresto Menor

ATTY ALSO SHE NEVER SHOWED PROPER DOCS TO PRESENT THAT SHE IS ALSO A ATTY IN FACT.
ARE WE GONNA BE EVICTED WITHOUT NOTICE FROM THE COURT? WITH JUST HER LETTER ALONE? IS IT LEGAL AND VALID TO EVICT US? IN TWO DAYS TIME SHE SAID. PLS. REPLY. WE NEVER RECEIVED A COURT ORDER OR ANY REGISTERED OR NOTORIZED DOCS? IS IT LEGAL WITH HER SIGNING IT ALONE? PLS HELP THANK YOU! MORE POWER

2EVICTION / LEASE OF CONTRACT Empty Re: EVICTION / LEASE OF CONTRACT Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 pm

attyLLL

you should look for your previous posts and post this there. i don't know the context of your question.

if she has no authority from the owner, then you can question it later if she files a case against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum